To lead and execute key projects related to process and equipment innovation, productivity improvement and operational excellence on international group level, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated project engineer.
- Responsible for product transfers between our European plants.
- Implement and bring up to speed of new production investments.
- Proactively introduce innovative technical ideas and improvements, taking into account structured lean methods to make our industrial processes more competitive.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis & research in order to give full support of implementation to local management.
- As intermediary between the headquarters and the international factories – represent and implement the NMC strategy regarding operational efficiency and development within our production sites.
- People management and communication as key to success.
- Works in close cooperation with BU, engineering, R&D, production, maintenance, and external suppliers.
- Report to the head of international projects.
- Master’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 4 years working experience in a manufacturing / technical environment.
- Previous experience in production-/project- and lean-management.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Good working knowledge of German and/or French.
- Strong leader and communicator with positive and human centred mindset.
- Agility and ability to solve problems in a complex environment.
- Result-driven, analytical, methodical and hands-on approach.
- Open personality, team player attitude and good networking skills.
- Experience in LEAN-management.
- A multi-cultural working environment that promotes diversity, ownership and personal professional development.
- An international and innovative corporation within the group NMC.
- Versatile hands-on training and personal skills development offers.
Our office is situated in Raeren (Belgium), a ten-minute drive from Aachen.
- Published 20 January 2020
- City Raeren
- Region Liège
- Sector Engineers
- Education Master's Degree
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 5 years experience
- Driver License Vehicles <. 3,5t and max. 8 seats<. 3,5t and max. 8 seats
- Skills Academisch niveau, Communicatieve vaardigheden, Kostenbewustzijn, Kritisch denkvermogen
- Language skills English
- Company NMC
- Function HR & Talent Director
- Person Peter Gijbels