As an IT Manager Information Security, you support our international growth strategy and digital transformation by creating, managing and implementing our information security strategy for all connected NMC countries Europe wide, in order to protect our IT, infrastructure, software and data. You serve as a focal point of contact for IT information security within the NMC group.
- Develop the NMC group’s IT information security strategy, in alignment with the Head of IT and the business leaders.
- Lead all the projects in the IT information security area.
- Assess current technology architecture for vulnerabilities, weaknesses and for possible upgrades or improvements.
- Implement and oversee technological upgrades, improvements and major changes to the information security environment.
- Provide information security awareness training to the organization.
- Plan, conduct and follow up on IT information security audits, whether performed by NMC or third parties.
- Manage all hardware and software that has an impact on IT information security: Active Directory, Remote Access Control, firewall, Mobile Device Management, virus & spam control, our outsourced network and LAN infrastructure.
- Manage all IT procurement & contracts related to IT information security.
- Identify new and emerging technologies and products; assess their relevance and potential value for the organization.
- Higher degree in IT, and a proven working experience that provides a good technical IT base in IT infrastructure.
- 3 years working experience in IT security, preferably in an international multi-site company.
- The willingness to learn and evolve in a fast moving digital world.
- As your responsibilities are on group level, you are ready to travel 15% of your time.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), and a profound working knowledge of either French or German.
- Excellent project management and communication skills, based on a positive and human centred mindset.
- Agility and ability to solve problems in an international, more complex environment.
- Result-driven, analytical, methodical and hands-on approach.
- Open personality, team player attitude with good networking skills.
- A multi-cultural and international working environment that promotes diversity, ownership and personal professional development.
- The stability and long term orientation of an international family owned company.
- Versatile hands-on training and personal skills development offers.
Our office is situated in Raeren (Belgium), a ten-minute drive from Aachen.
- Published 03 July 2020
- City Raeren
- Region Liège
- Sector ICT & Internet
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 2 years experience
- Driver License Vehicles <. 3,5t and max. 8 seats<. 3,5t and max. 8 seats
- Skills Leidinggevende capaciteiten, Sturend vermogen
- Language skills English, French, German
- Company NMC
- Function HR & Talent Director
- Person Peter Gijbels